First MyCT board of management (BOM) meeting for 2014 after the AGM was held at UTM KL Campus, Jalan Semarak, Kuala Lumpur on the 25th of August, 2014. About 11 out of 15 members attended the meeting. Among proposed activities discussed in the meeting were:
- Coloqium at USM Health Campus, Kubang Kerian (February 2015).
- Workshop on Advance Image Processing and Analysis using Volume Graphics (VG Studio) Max 2.2.5 & coming VG Studio Max 3.0 (2014).
- Workshop for 3rd year undergraduate student at UiTM, Shah Alam (between Sep-Dec 2014).
- Demonstration related to Tomography research to postgraduate students at UTM Skudai (date not fixed yet).
- Shared research tools – free of charge for students doing research in Tomography at Nuclear Malaysia, especially under the supervision of Dr. Jaafar Abdullah.
- International Workshop on Process Tomography (IWPT-6, 2017). Malaysia was invited to organised this workshop which will be headed by MyCT with co-organisers from other institutions. Venue would be either in UKM Bangi or UTM Skudai.
- Seminar on Computational, Simulation and Modeling Research, and Workshop on Accelerator Driven System (ADS), jointly organized by Nuclear Malaysia and Computer, Simulation and Modeling Interest Community/Group (COSMIC) at Bayview Hotel, Malacca on 5-7 Nov 2014.